As October is breast cancer awareness month, we have compiled a list of the best positive and funny breast cancer quotes to spread awareness and motivate our beloved sisters in their journey. The news of a breast cancer diagnosis can instantly break anyone. It takes to heal and get in terms of the disease.
At this point, reading about others’ experiences can help, and know that you are not alone in this journey. We hope these inspirational breast cancer quotes will help you gain a better perspective on life and know that there is life after cancer too.
According to the American Cancer Society, breast cancer is one of the most common cancers among women. Unfortunately, it is also among women’s most common cancer-causing deaths.
Also Read: 50 Best Inspirational Cancer Quotes for Family
Spreading awareness is the best way to protect our sisters from this disease and save precious lives.
Breast Cancer Awareness Quotes
1. “Supporting the FIGHTERS, Admiring the SURVIVORS, Honoring the Taken, and Never Giving Up Hope.”
Also Read: 40 Lost Battle to Cancer Quotes
2. ***** FAITH ******
****** DESIRE ******
* HUMOR **********
Also Read: 50 Best Cancer Quotes of Encouragement
3. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says ‘I’ll try again tomorrow.’” – Mary Anne Radmacher
Also Read: 40 Best Emotional and Inspirational Cancer Quotes for Dad
4. “The best protection is early detection.”
Also Read: 60 Best Quotes From Cancer Survivors
5. “Knowing it exists is not enough. Get informed. Pass it on.”
Also Read: 30 Best Inspirational Pancreatic Cancer Quotes
6. “Keep the lumps out of your cups.”
Also Read: 50 Best Inspirational Cancer Quotes for Moms
7. “Pink October. Don’t let this fight fade away.”
Also Read: 40 Best Inspirational Skin Cancer Quotes
8. “Turn up the pink.”
Also Read: 40 Best Inspirational Brain Cancer Quotes
9. “When fear knocks, let faith answer the door.” – Robin Roberts
Also Read: 40 Best Motivational Cancer Hope Quotes
10. “In this family no one fights alone.”
Also Read: 125 Inspirational Quotes for Cancer Patients
11. OVERCOME THROUGH COURAGE & STRENGTH
Also Read: 50 Best Christmas Religious Quotes
12. “Once I overcame breast cancer, I wasn’t afraid of anything anymore.” – Melissa Etheridge
Also Read: 60 Best Funny Halloween Quotes
13. “Every woman needs to know the facts. And the fact is, when it comes to breast cancer, every woman is at risk.” – Debbie Wasserman Schultz
Also Read: 60 Best Funny Anxiety Quotes To Calm Yourself
14. “Whether you’re a mother or father, or a husband or a son, or a niece or a nephew or uncle, breast cancer doesn’t discriminate.’ – Stephanie McMahon
Also Read: 60 Best Funny Quotes About Weight Loss
15. “Breast cancer is scary and no one understands that like another woman who has gone through it too.” – Mindy Sterling
Also Read: 80 Best Funny Real Estate Quotes
16. “With breast cancer, it’s all about detection. You have to educate young women and encourage them to do everything they have to do.” – Bill Rancic
Also Read: 60 Best Funny Quotes by Betty White
17. “Cancer may have started the fight, but I will finish it.”
18. “Beat cancer. Small steps every day.”
19. “Scars are tattoos with better stories.”
20. Some days there won’t be a song in your heart. Sing anyway.” – Emory Austin
Breast Cancer Survivor Quotes
As October is breast cancer awareness month, we decided to honor the month by sharing quotes of breast cancer survivors from our community who shared their stories with us to spread awareness and give hope to anyone affected by breast cancer.
21. “YOU ARE NOT YOUR SCARS.” – MALISA MORRIS
22. “Keep putting one foot in front of the other. That’s all you need to do right now” – Jen
23. “Life is much better when you choose happy. Despite your uncontrollable circumstances you have the choice to choose happy and to choose life.” – Lakeia Clark
24. “I can do all things through christ, who strengthens me” – Brenda
25. “From every wound, there is a scar, and every scar tells a story. A story that says ‘I survived’.” – Kim
26. “It’s ok to not be ok all the time.” – Shauna Kirby
27. “Let your faith be bigger than your fear.” – Alicia
28. “99% is not 100%. I want that other 1%” – Sarah
29. “Fearless does not mean you aren’t afraid; it means you accept the fear and move forward anyway.” – Brianne Joseph
30. “I had cancer, cancer did not have me!” – Micha
Inspirational Breast Cancer Quotes
31. “You beat cancer by how you live, why you live and in the manner in which you live.”
32. “There can be life after breast cancer. The prerequisite is early detection.” – Ann Jillian
33. “I personally know women who are breast cancer survivors and will do all I can to support the cause. Besides, I love boobies!” – Jane Wiedlin
34. “Since I had cancer I’ve realised that every day is a bonus.” – Geoffrey Boycott
35. “The most important thing in illness is never to lose heart.” – Nikolai Lenin
36. “You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, smarter than you think, and twice as beautiful as you’d ever imagined.”
37. “When you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: You haven’t.”
38. “Once cancer happens it changes the way you live for the rest of your life.” – Hayley Mills
39. “Time is shortening. But every day that I challenge this cancer and survive is a victory for me.” – Ingrid Bergman
40. “Never give up. Life is worth living. There is life after cancer.”
Funny Breast Cancer Quotes for Survivors
41. “Have your own experience and trust your intuition. A million people will tell you what you should and shouldn’t be doing, but you know yourself and your body best — do what you think is right.” — Christina Steinorth-Powell
42. “The only thing we have to fear is fear itself. So the only thing to be really afraid of is if you don’t go get your mammograms.” — Cynthia Nixon
43. “I do not feel any less of a woman. I feel empowered that I made a strong choice that in no way diminishes my femininity.” — Angelina Jolie
44. “Fight each round take it on the chin. And never never never give in.” — Olivia Newton-John
45. Having cancer does make you try to be better at everything you do and enjoy every moment. It changes you forever. But it can be a positive change.” — Jaclyn Smith, Actress
46. “Courage doesn’t always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I’ll try again tomorrow.” — Mary Anne Radmacher
47. “I’m battling cancer. It’s another battle I intend to win” – Arlen Specter
48.“Physical strength is measured by what we can carry; spiritual by what we can bear.”
49. “Cancer has shown me what family is. It showed me a love that I never knew really existed.” – Michael Douglas
50. “When someone has cancer, the whole family and everyone who loves them does, too.” – Terri Clark
Funny Breast Cancer Quotes
51. “I didn’t survive breast cancer to die from stress.”
52. “Breast cancer messed with the wrong chick.”
53. “Could we hurry up please and find a cure please? Pink is not my color.”
54. Heck Yes, They’re fake! The Real Ones Tried to Kill Me!
55. I told cancer to Buzz off!
56. Mad Chick in the fight against breast cancer because it messed with my sister
57. Check your boobies. Mine tried to kill me!
58. Chemonesia – Loss of memory as a result of….. What was the question?
59. Bald is the new sexy.
60. Ghosts and Goblins don’t scare me, I survived breast cancer.
I hope these inspirational, positive, and funny breast cancer quotes will help you to gain a better perspective on life. If you like them, please share the article or quotes on your social media profiles – Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram- so that anyone fighting breast cancer can be motivated.
Digital Marketer who loves motivational and inspirational quotes. While not working, I do a bit of gaming and spend time on Edx to enhance my skills!