God never justifies us based on our color, money, or religion. God’s love for all is the same; never underestimate that God doesn’t care about your life, and those who love Jesus Christ and follow his teaching can never be distracted from loving, caring, and understanding. Here we have compiled a list of 100 Christian love you quotes. These quotes will make you better understand the importance of love from the perspective of Christianity which is a religion of love and peace.
Some say love is the most supreme emotion in an individual body, love can be expressed by taking care of each other, and for others, it can be expressed by giving them your time, care, attention, and importance in their life.
Also Read: 80 Best Religious Quotes About Love
100 Christian Love You quotes
So we are here with 100 Best Christian loves quotes that help you to acknowledge what love is all about.
1.“Where love is, God is.” – Henry Drummond
Also Read: 120 Best God Loves You Quotes
2. “In biblical thinking, genuine love exists only when good works are done in a context where God rather than the doer gets the credit.” – Daniel Fuller
3. “I cannot love you as I love myself until I love God as I ought to love Him.” – Jack Hyles
Also Read: 150 Best Buddha Quotes on Love
4. “Love is the joy we get from God when we put His benefit and the benefit of another person before our own.” – Regina Clarinda
5. “God’s love supply is never empty.” – Max Lucado
Also Read: 60 Best Customer Service Motivational Quotes
6. “The biblical concept of love says no to acts of selfishness within marital and other human relationships.” – R. C. Sproul
7. “Love is worthless unless it acts out, unless it’s expressed in deed and behaviour.” – Dr. David Jeremiah
Also Read: 115 Best Inspirational Dental Quotes
8. “Love is the doorway through which the human soul passes from selfishness to service.” – Jack Hyles.
9. “How priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.” – Psalm 36:7.
10. “Learning to love unselfishly is not an easy task. It runs counter to our self-centred nature.” – Rick Warren.
Also Read: 100 Inspirational Quotes for Athletes
11. “Since love grows within you, so beauty grows. For love is the beauty of the soul.” –
Also Read: 60 Best Funny Quotes About Weight Loss
12. “God will use whatever he wants to display his glory. Heavens and stars. History and nations. People and problems.” – Max Lucado.
13. “You were made by God and for God, and until you understand that, life will never make sense.” – Rick Warren.
14. “To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.” – C S Lewis
15. “Husbands, love your wives, as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her.” – Ephesians 5:25.
Also Read: 125 Inspirational Quotes for Cancer Patients
16. “Little children, let us not love in word or talk but in deed and in truth. By this we shall know that we are of the truth and reassure our heart before him.” – 1 John 3:18.
17. “Do all the good you can; to all the people you can; in all the ways you can; and as long as ever you can.” – Dwight L. Moody.
18. “Nothing can bring a real sense of security into the home except true love.” – Billy Graham.
Also Read: 80 Best Funny Real Estate Quotes
19. “A marriage cannot survive when we think only of ourselves. We need to recognize that to love someone is a choice, not a feeling.” – Christin Slade.
20. “Do not waste time bothering whether you love your neighbour; act as if you did.” – C S Lewis.
Also Read: 75 Best Inspirational Ted Lasso Quotes
21. “The world does not understand theology or dogma, but it understands love and sympathy.” – Dwight L. Moody
22. “In the same way your light must shine before people, so that they will see the good things you do and praise your Father in heaven.” – Matthew 5:16.
23. “I cannot love you as I love myself until I love God as I ought to love Him.” – Jack Hyles.
24. “Be completely humble and gentle; be patient, bearing with one another in love.” – Ephesians 4:2.
Also Read: 60 Best Funny Quotes by Betty White
25. “The world is not a playground; it is a school-room. Life is not a holiday, but an education. And the one eternal lesson for us all’s how better we can love.” – Henry Drummond.
26. “See what kind of love the Father has given to us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him.” – 1 John 3:1.
29. “Jesus replied: ‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’ This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbour as yourself.’” – Matthew 22:37.
30. “Many waters cannot quench love, neither can floods drown it. If a man offered for love all the wealth of his house, he would be utterly despised.” – Song of Solomon 8:7 .
31. “If we have got the true love of God shed abroad in our hearts, we will show it in our lives. We will not have to go up and down the earth proclaiming it. We will show it in everything we say or do.” – Dwight L. Moody
32. Learning to love unselfishly is not an easy task. It runs counter to our self-centred nature – Rick Warren
33. “What does love look like? It has the hands to help others. It has the feet to hasten to the poor and needy. It has eyes to see misery and want. It has the ears to hear the sighs and sorrows of men. That is what love looks like.” – Augustine
34. “Do not waste time bothering whether you “love” your neighbour; act as if you did.” – C.S. Lewis
35. “The world does not understand theology or dogma, but it understands love and sympathy.” – Dwight L. Moody
36. “The world is not a play-ground; it is a school-room. Life is not a holiday, but an education. And the one eternal lesson for us all’s how better we can love.” – Henry Drummond
37. “In the New Testament, love is more of a verb than a noun. It has more to do with acting than with feeling. The call to love is not so much a call to a certain state of feeling as it is to a quality of action.” – R. C. Sproul
38. “Never procrastinate in showing love. Don’t delay. Don’t put it off. Do it now.” – Rick Warren
39. “The overriding character trait of Jesus is love, and the entire Gospel story is woven with love. Sometimes it’s not easy, and oftentimes it requires sacrifice, but it’s when we love that we are the most like Jesus.” – Steven Furtick
40. “When we love, we always strive to become better than we are. When we strive to become better than we are, everything around us becomes better, too.” – Paulo Coelho
41. “For God did not give us a spirit of timidity but one of power, love, and self-discipline.”
42. “For instance, God teaches us to love by putting some unlovely people around us. It takes no character to love people who are lovely and loving to you.” – Rick Warren
43. “How priceless is your unfailing love, O God! People take refuge in the shadow of your wings.”
44. “You can always give without loving, but you can never love without giving.” – Amy Carmichael
45. “So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.” – 1 Corinthians 13:13
46. “My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you. Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one’s life for one’s friends.” – John 15:12-13
47. “There is no one who is insignificant in the purpose of God.” – Alistair Begg
48. “Is prayer your steering wheel or your spare tire?” – Corrie ten Boom
49. “The best use of life is love. The best expression of love is time. The best time to love is now.” – Rick Warren
50. ”In the poor and outcast we see Christ’s face; by loving and helping the poor, we love and serve Christ.” – Pope Francis
51. “God is looking for those with whom He can do the impossible — what a pity that we plan only the things that we can do by ourselves.” – AW Tozer
52. “Owe no one anything, except to love each other, for the one who loves another has fulfilled the law.” – Romans 13:8
53. “With all humility and gentleness, with patience, bearing with one another in love, eager to maintain the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace.” – Ephesians 4:2-3
54. “My deepest awareness of myself is that I am deeply loved by Jesus Christ and I have done nothing to earn it or deserve it.” – Brennan Manning
55. “Do not have your concert first, and then tune your instrument afterwards. Begin the day with the Word of God and prayer, and get first of all into harmony with Him.” – James Hudson Taylor
56. “God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him” – John Piper.
57. “He said “Love…as I have loved you.” We cannot love too much.” – Amy Carmichael.
58. “The chains of love are stronger than the chains of fear.” – William Gurnall
59. “Now therefore that the LORD your God is God, the faithful God who keeps covenant and steadfast love with those who love him and keep his commandments, to a thousand generations.” – Deuteronomy 7:9
60. “More people have been brought into the church by the kindness of real Christian love than by all the theological arguments in the world.” – William Barclay
61. ”A woman’s heart should be so hidden in God that a man has to seek Him just to find her.” — Max Lucado
62. “Peace is not automatic. It is a gift of the grace of God. It comes when hearts are exposed to the love of Christ. But this always costs something. For the love of Christ was demonstrated through suffering and those who experience that love can never put it into practice without some cost.” – Festo Kivengere
63. “Love has a quality that becomes stronger as the time passes.” – Adam Green
64. “Love is worthless unless it acts out, unless it’s expressed in deed and behaviour.” – David Jeremiah
65. “If we claim to love God, but don’t love each other our love is nothing and meaningless.” – David Alley
66. “Joy is the infallible proof of the presence of God.”- Madeleine
67. “God is able to take the mess of our past and turn it into a message. He takes the trials and tests and turns them into a testimony.” – Christine Caine
68. “Think on these two powerful points: Lean on God in every situation and love others as unselfishly as you possibly can.” – Joyce Meyer
69. “Worrying is arrogant because God knows what He’s doing.” – Barbara Cameron
70. “If you obey God with your whole heart, you’ll usually scare off the folks who want you to obey them.” – Meg Moseley
71. “Love, in the words of the Master, is the shining commandment: LOVE ONE ANOTHER.” – Wilferd Peterson
72. “Faith makes all things possible… love makes all things easy.” – Dwight L. Moody
73. “For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, and everyone who humbles himself will be exalted.” – Jesus Christ
74. “Cherish your family connections. They are one of God’s greatest ways of demonstrating his love and fellowship.” – Norman Vincent Peale
75. “A passion to obey Christ is born out of our relationship with him. The more we love him, the more we want him to be a part of our affairs.” – Calvin Miller
76. “Faith does not eliminate questions. But faith knows where to take them.” – Elisabeth Elliot.
77. “For prayer is nothing else than being in terms of friendship with God.” – Saint Teresa of Ávila
78. “Therefore what God has joined together, let no one separate.” – Mark 10:9
79. “For what shall it profit a man, if he gains the whole world, and suffers the loss of his soul?” – Jesus Christ
80. “And then, just as quickly, the clouds returned, leaving us to walk by faith, not by sight.” – Sibella Giorello
81. “To be a Christian means to forgive the inexcusable, because God has forgiven the inexcusable in you.”- C.S. Lewis
82. “Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned.” – Song of Solomon 8:7
83. “Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God; trust also in me.” – Jesus Christ
84. “Love must be sincere. Hate what is evil; cling to what is good.” – Romans 12:9
85. “If through a broken heart God can bring His purposes to pass in the world, then thank Him for breaking your heart.” – Oswald Chambers
86. “Learn to commit every situation to God, and trust Him for the outcome. God’s love for you never changes, no matter what problems you face or how unsettled life becomes.” – Billy Graham
87. “Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.” – James 4:8
88. “In the midst of your battles, never forget that God loves you and He has a plan for you.” – Joyce Meyer
89. “Moses spent forty years thinking he was somebody; forty years learning he was nobody; and forty years discovering what God can do with a nobody.” – D.L. Moody
90. “Believe in yourself, and the rest will fall into place. Have faith in your own abilities, work hard, and there is nothing you cannot accomplish.” – Brad Henry
91. “Faith is unseen but felt, faith is strength when we feel we have none, faith is hope when all seems lost.” – Catherine Pulsifer
92. “Do not be anxious about tomorrow, for tomorrow will be anxious for itself. Let the day’s troubles be sufficient for the day.” – Jesus Christ
93. “Out of 100 men, one will read the Bible, the other 99 will read the Christian.” – D.L. Moody.
94. “Thou hast made us for thyself, O Lord, and our heart is restless until it finds its rest in thee.” – Augustine of Hippo
95. “Religion says, ‘I obey; therefore I am accepted.’ Christianity says, ‘I’m accepted, therefore I obey.’”- Timothy Keller
96. “He must increase, but I must decrease.” – John the Baptist
97. “A little faith will bring your soul to heaven; a great faith will bring heaven to your soul.” – Charles H. Spurgeon
98. “Christ literally walked in our shoes.” – Tim Keller
99. “Aim at heaven and you will get earth thrown in. Aim at earth and you get neither.” – C.S. Lewis
100. “Life is wasted if we do not grasp the glory of the cross, cherish it for the treasure that it is, and cleave to it as the highest price of every pleasure and the deepest comfort in every pain. What was once foolish to us—a crucified God—must become our wisdom and our power and our only boast in this world.” – John Piper
If you loved our 100 best Christian love you quotes or want to include one of your favorite ones on this list, do let us know in the comments.