In this blog post, we will share some of the most famous quotes about cancer. These quotes are from diverse sources, including cancer patients, survivors, caregivers, and medical professionals.
Cancer is a devastating illness that impacts millions of people worldwide. It can be a challenging and isolating experience, but many individuals have faced this disease with bravery and grace.
Their stories and words of wisdom can inspire and optimism to those currently battling cancer.
They offer a range of perspectives on the illness, from the difficulties of diagnosis and treatment to the significance of hope and resilience.
Whether you are a cancer patient, survivor, caregiver, or simply someone who wants to learn more about the disease, we hope these quotes inspire and encourage you.
Also Read: 30 Best Inspirational Cervical Cancer Quotes
80 Best Famous Quotes About Cancer
1.”Cancer doesn’t have to define you.”
Also Read: 80 Best Powerful Cancer Sucks Quotes
2. “Don’t give up. Every day is worth it.”
3. “There’s always hope beyond what you see.”
4. “Cancer is like a teeter-totter. Sometimes you gotta go down to go back up.”
5. “There’s almost always something to smile about.”
6. “Cancer is a word, not a sentence. Cancer is NOT a death sentence. It’s just one word in your sentence; one part of your life.”
7. “Never give up. Never give in. Never, ever, ever give up.”
8. “Cancer cannot cripple love, it cannot shatter hope, it cannot conquer the spirit.”
9. “We have two options, medically and emotionally: give up or fight like hell.” – Lance Armstrong.
Also Read: 80 Powerful Healing Cancer Prayer Quotes
10. “Feed your faith, and your fears will starve to death.”
11. “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.” – Psalm 46:1
12. “Once you choose hope, anything’s possible.” – Christopher Reeve
13. “You’re stronger than you ever realized, without a doubt.”
14. “Don’t let pain define you, let it refine you.”
15. “Help yourself to make your way out of Cancer. Make every moment worth living worth, mate. Always fight for your life.”
16. “Life isn’t about waiting for the storm to pass… It’s about learning to dance in the rain.”
17. “The wish for healing has always been half of health.”
Also Read: 50 Best Inspirational Fighting Cancer Quotes
18. “Never be ashamed of a scar. It simply means you were stronger than whatever tried to hurt you.”
19. “Don’t lose hope.When the sun goes down, the stars come out.”
20. “You know, once you’ve stood up to cancer, everything else feels like a pretty easy fight.” – David H. Koch.
21. “Cancer is a part of our life, but it’s not our whole life.”
22. “I had cancer, cancer never had me. You are not defined by what you are going through. Cancer will never have you. You are much more than your disease.”
23. “There’s almost always something to smile about.”
24. “Life is not a matter of holding good cards, but of playing a poor hand well.”
25. “Cancer can touch you, but not your soul; neither your thoughts nor your heart.” – Vikrmn.
26. “Believe you can, and you are halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
27. “Having Cancer does make you try to be better at everything you do and enjoy every moment. It changes you forever. But it can be a positive change.” – Jaclyn Smith.
28. “Cancer is not the ultimatum, you are, and you have the power to win the battle. Here’s to never giving up.”
29. “Cancer is tough, but you are tougher.”
30. “Cancer might be scary, but you are no joke yourself! Keep strong.”
31. “No matter what the statistics say, there is always a way.” – Bernie Siegel
32. “Cancer didn’t bring me to my knees, it brought me to my feet.” – Michael Douglas
33. “We must embrace pain and burn it as fuel for our journey.” – Kenji Miyazawa
34. “We cannot direct the wind, but we can adjust the sails.” – Thomas S. Monson
35. “Life is so much brighter when we focus on what truly matters.”
36. “You can do anything you set your mind to.”
37. “When cancer happens, you don’t put life on hold. You live now.”
38. “The power to heal lies mostly within the patient, and if the patient wants, he can work out miracles.”
39. “On this fourth of February, let us take a vow to not let anybody think that Cancer is a lost battle because it is not.’
40. “One of the ways to beat Cancer is by living every day with positivity and bravery.”
41. “Cancer is an ugly disease. But the beauty of life after cancer is worth fighting for.”
42. “Cancer is the be-all and end-all of the sport, and the only thing you can do is show up to the game with your jersey on.”
43. “Cancer can take away all of my physical abilities. It cannot touch my mind, it cannot touch my heart, and it cannot touch my soul.”
44. “Hope is the physician of each misery.”
45. “Cancer opens many doors. One of the most important is your heart.” – Greg Anderson
46. “Without hair, a queen is still a queen.” – Prajakta Mhadnak
47. “Don’t count the days. Make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali
48. “Cancer is not a death sentence, but rather it is a life sentence; it pushes one to live.”
49. “Cancer is a journey, but you walk the road alone”
50. “Cancer is only going to be a chapter in your life, not the whole story”
51. “Be strong, be fearless, be beautiful. And believe that anything is possible when you have the right people there to support you.”
52. “Difficult roads can lead to beautiful destinations.” – Kia Wynn
53. “I have cancer. Cancer doesn’t have me.” – Marco Calderon
Also Read: 40 Lost Battle to Cancer Quotes
54. “Be thankful for today, because in one moment, your entire life can change.”
55. You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
56. “I don’t want you to save me. I want you to stand by my side as i save myself.”
57. “Feed your faith and your fears will starve to death.”
58. “You beat cancer by how you live, why you live and in the manner in which you live.”
59. “Above all, cancer is a spiritual practice that teaches me about faith and resilience.”
60. “If you think winning isn’t everything, you’ve never beat Cancer.”
61. “You can be a victim of cancer, or a survivor of cancer. It’s a mindset.”
62. “Cancer has shown me what family is. It showed me a love that I never knew really existed.” – Michael Douglas
63. “What does not kill us makes us stronger”
64. “Since I had cancer I’ve realised that every day is a bonus.” – Geoffrey Boycott
65. “I’m going to beat this cancer or die trying”
66. “Cancer is messy and scary. You throw everything at it, but don’t forget to throw love at it. It turns out that might be the best weapon of all.” – Regina Brett
67. “If children with terminal cancer can find love, joy, beauty and peace in their day – and they do – why don’t we?.” – Dan Zadra
68. “The human spirit is stronger than anything that can happen to it.” – C.C. Scott
69. “Cancer is not a death sentence, but rather it is a life sentence; it pushes one to live.” – Marcia Smith.
70. “You can be a victim of cancer or a survivor of Cancer. It’s a mindset.” – Dave Pelzer.
71. “There is a ‘can’ in Cancer because we CAN beat it!”
72. “Cancer may have started the fight, but I will finish it.”
73. “You’re given this life because you’re strong enough to live it.” – Ain Einziz
74. “I am praying hard for the day that Cancer is just a Zodiac Sign and no longer a Disease…” – Nitya Prakash
75. “Cancer… the process of creation gone wild, I thought.” – Philip K. Dick
76. “Time is shortening. But every day that I challenge this cancer and survive is a victory for me.” – Ingrid Bergman
77. “I survived because the fire inside me burned brighter than the fire around me.” -Joshua Graham
78. “Once I overcame breast cancer, I wasn’t afraid of anything anymore.” – Melissa Etheridge
79. “A life touched by cancer is not a life destroyed by cancer.” – Drew Boswel
80. “Don’t count the days, make the days count.” – Muhammad Ali.
Explore 80 inspiring famous quotes about cancer. Discover wisdom, hope, and strength in the face of adversity.