Moving into a new home is such an exciting time, and what better way to make it even more memorable than with a good laugh? In this collection, we’ve handpicked the best funny housewarming quotes and jokes to bring a big smile and add humor to your new abode.
Whether you’re the proud homeowner or a beloved guest attending a housewarming party, these quotes and jokes are here to spread joy and laughter and create a light-hearted atmosphere.
From clever one-liners about the chaos of unpacking to witty quips about the ups and downs of homeownership, we’ve got an assortment of comedic gems just for you.
So, if you’re searching for the perfect funny line to write in a housewarming card, invitation, or to share in a toast, look no further.
Get ready to have a good chuckle, let out a giggle, or maybe even snort as we present you with our top 60 funny housewarming quotes and jokes.
Let’s dive in and fill your new home with laughter, happiness, and a sprinkle of wit!
Also Read: 50 Funny Photography Quotes, Jokes, and Captions for Instagram
60 Best Funny Housewarming Quotes | Funny Housewarming Jokes
1. “The best housewarming gift…is a furnace.”
2. “I bought a new heater for my wife, as she is constantly complaining about how cold our house is. She didn’t like it at first, but now I think she’s warmed up to it.”
3. “My furnace broke down on me. So I’m having a housewarming party.”
Also Read: 50 Funny Wedding Ring Engraving Quotes
4. “If I was your dog, I’d be excited about your new house. I’d have plenty of room to run around, but I’d be most excited about the Roof!”
5. “Congratulations to you for moving, and congratulations to me for not having to help you move!”
Also Read: 50 Best Funny Quotes About Jesus
6. “Welcome to the neighbourhood! If you need anything don’t hesitate to ask.”
7. “Home sweet home! Or at least it is now!”
8. “We’re happy and excited for you that your search is finally over and that you have found everything that you wanted in a house.”
9. “Best of luck and I’m really hoping you and the neighbours get along!”
Also Read: 50 Funny Plumbing Quotes | Plumbing Captions for Instagram
10. “We dont have any real proof, but they were best friends, and for Heidi to just stand back and not do anything and then for her to come in here and give us invitations and expect us to go to her house warming party its not going to happen.”
11. “Can’t wait to see your fancy new pad.”
Also Read: 50 Best Funny Quotes About Golf
12. “You’ve got the keys! How exciting!”
13. “Fingers crossed that your new neighbours aren’t weirdos.”
Also Read: 60 Best Funny Halloween Quotes
14. “Congratulations! Let’s hope the house isn’t haunted.”
15. “Home is where the WiFi connects automatically.”
Also Read: 60 Best Funny Anxiety Quotes To Calm Yourself
16. “Congratulations on becoming the master of your new home, unless your wife comes in!”
17. “Many congrats on your new home… Can you now please send your Wi-Fi password in advance. Thanks.”
Also Read: 60 Best Funny Quotes About Weight Loss
18. “Have fun Walking around naked ,Its your house .”
19. “May your house be to small to hold all your friends.”
Also Read: 80 Best Funny Real Estate Quotes
20. “Congrats on your new place , Sorry when you needed help moving I was sick , out of town and the dog ate my keys.”
21. “I was expecting that you found yourself shelter, but you have exceeded my expectations. Nice place!”
Also Read: 60 Best Funny Quotes by Betty White
22. “I’m glad you got a nice place of your own, so now I can come and bother you.”
23. “Your house is sweet. It’s good to see it go to such a nice family.”
Also Read: 60 Best Deep Lovemaking Quotes
24. “Congratulations and welcome to the world of leaks, repairs and ballooning mortgage payments!”
25. “Your new home looks beautiful and trendy – just like you!”
26. “Have a happy and drunk housewarming party!”
27. “Please don’t ask me to help with painting.”
Also Read: 50 Best Inspirational Empty Nest Quotes
28. “Remember to ask your neighbours when bin day is.”
29. “Sending our condolences to your poor new neighbours.”
30. “Oh my god! You bought a house? Shut the front door!”
31. “Most importantly, when’s the housewarming party? I’ll bring the wine.”
Also Read: 50 Best Short Love Quotes for Her
32. “First things first, which bedroom is mine?”
33. “Yay! You’re in your new home at last! And think—you only had to sign your name like 6700 times to make it happen.”
34. “The fellow that owns his own home is always just coming out of a hardware store. Congratulations to you, too, for joining the club.”
35. “One only needs two tools in life: WD-40 to make things go and duct tape to make them stop.”
Also Read: 50 Best Deep Emotional Love Quotes
36. “People are living longer than ever before, a phenomenon undoubtedly made necessary by the 30-year mortgage.”
37. “It’s the cat’s house – you are to pay the mortgage.”
38. “Congrats to your new home! I can’t wait to poop in your toilet.”
39. “Show up with the wine and we’ll open the door.”
Also Read: 50 Powerful Don’t Take My Kindness for Weakness Quotes
40. “Did you find the house, or did the house find you? You guys are perfect for each other.”
41. “It’s just a house without you. Now that you’re in it, it’s a beautiful home.”
42. “Now that your house hunting is over, you can relax. As long as keeping up a house and yard work is your idea of relaxation, you’ll be very relaxed.”
43. “House it going in your new house? I hope it’s going well.”
Also Read: 50 Best Heart-Touching Deep Love Quotes for Him
44. “Welcome to the land of house payments!”
45. “We are thrilled for you! There’s nothing quite like a new home; congratulations!”
46. “Congratulations! So.. I’ll take the couch then?”
47. “Congrats! I hope your new neighbours aren’t a**holes!”
48. “So you finally got a room.”
49. “Congratulations on your new home! I hope your neighbours have unsecured wifi!”
50. “We can’t wait to pop round for a cuppa and visit you all.”
51. “This house is amazing. I’m so thrilled for you all.”
52. “You’ve bought a house! You’ve won an adulting award.”
53. “You are invited to house warming party , because we need stuff to keep in our house.”
54. “Yay! Now you can have all the wild parties you want without bothering the neighbors!”
55. “One great thing about owning a home? No one can raise your rent anymore! Congrats.”
56. “Heres hoping the new neighbours like you! Congratulations!”
57. “Now you can be as loud as you want.”
58. “My friend moved to a new house recently, so I bought him a housewarming gift. It was a radiator.”
59. “I love throwing house warming parties ,But for some reason the police keep calling it ‘Arson’.”
60. “If you hold a housewarming in an igloo, Would you then be forced to move again?”
With this, we summarize our list of the 60 best funny housewarming quotes. Moving into a new house is such an exciting time. It’s like embarking on a new adventure filled with joy and anticipation.
And you know what? Adding a dash of humor can make it even more memorable! Imagine the smiles and laughter filling your new abode when you use these funny housewarming quotes.
You can get creative with incorporating these quotes into your new home. Maybe you can write them on charming welcome signs that greet your guests with a chuckle.
Or how about including them in custom invitations for your housewarming party? You can even share them with your friends and family to bring a light and joyful atmosphere to your new space.
So spread the smiles, and make your new chapter in life even more special. Embrace the excitement, embrace the joy, and most importantly, embrace the laughter these funny housewarming quotes will bring to your new abode. Cheers to this new adventure and all the beautiful memories that await you!
Digital Marketer who loves motivational and inspirational quotes. While not working, I do a bit of gaming and spend time on Edx to enhance my skills!