Are you facing challenging moments and seeking some powerful motivation to overcome them? Look no further! In this blog, we have curated the 80 best strong men quotes to uplift your spirits during tough times.
These empowering words, spoken by remarkable individuals, will serve as a beacon of strength, guiding you through any adversity life throws your way.
Let’s embark on this inspirational journey together and harness the resilience within us all.
Also Read: 60 Best Motivational Quotes For Writers
80 Best Strong Men Quotes For Tough Times
1. “It’s much harder to bear a child’s sob than a strong man’s wrath.”
2. “A strong man will never allow others to treat him poorly.”
3. “Some men are strong but cool-headed like gorillas.”
4. “A strong man treats his family as his highest priority.”
5. “Nobody picks on a strong man.”
6. “I am a strong man, I am always looking forward and this is my main thing.”
7. “Big jobs usually go to the men who prove their ability to outgrow small ones.”
8. “There are two ways of exerting one’s strength: one is pushing down, the other is pulling up.” – Booker T. Washington.
9. “A strong man does not need a silent wife.” – Kate Elliott.
10. “Strong beliefs win strong men, and then make them stronger.” – Richard Bach.
11. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert H. Schuller.
12. “Sometimes the storm winds blow so strong a man has no choice but to furl his sails.” – George R. R. Martin.
13. “You can be strong as any boy if you’ll work hard and train yourself in athletics, the way boys do.”
Also Read: 80 Best Mental Health Motivational Quotes
14. “Strong men still smile and move forward even with many obstacles in life.”
15. “Life is touch—but it is tougher if you are stupid. Circle the wagons men—here they come!”
16. “Strong men have sound ideas and the force to make these ideas effective.” – Andrew Mellon.
17. “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.”
Also Read: 75 Motivational Quotes For Students Success
18. “Strong men create opportunities while the weak ones wait for them.”
19. “Do not pray for an easy life; pray for the strength to endure a difficult one.” – Bruce Lee.
20. “I like criticism. It makes you strong.” – LeBron James.
21. “When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on.” – Franklin D. Roosevelt.
Also Read: 60 Best Customer Service Motivational Quotes
22. “Love makes you strong, and makes you weak. Friendship makes a man strong.”
23. “The more strong a man is, the more gentle he can be.”
24. “Mastering others is strength, mastering yourself is true power.”
25. “The strongest men are those who have endured the most difficult challenges in their lives.”
26. “Fall seven times, stand up eight.”
27. “A weak man has doubts before a decision; a strong man has them afterwards.” – Karl Kraus.
28. “A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable but more useful than a life spent in doing nothing.”
29. “A strong man knows when to put the important things aside in order to focus on the important ones.”
30. “When something bad happens, you have three choices: You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or let it strengthen you.”
31. “Courage conquers all things: it even gives strength to the body.”
32. “I believe that a strong man makes a strong country.” — Jair Bolsonaro
33. “Everything is okay in the end, if it’s not ok, then it’s not the end.”
Also Read: 50 Best Popular Quotes by Mahatma Gandhi
34. “A good man would prefer to be defeated than to defeat injustice by evil means.”
35. “It is the weak man who urges compromise – never the strong man.” – Elbert Hubbard.
36. “The strong man is strongest when alone.”
37. “Throw me to the wolves and I will return leading the pack.”
38. “A true woman loves a strong man because she knows his weaknesses. She protects as much as she is protected.”
39. “We acquire the strength we have overcome.”
40. “Pray to become strong enough to overcome all adversities of life.”
41. “There is always a strong woman behind a strong man.”
42. “Strong men never compromise.”
43. “The task ahead of you is never greater than the strength within you.”
44. “You spend time with your family? Good. Because a man who doesn’t spend time with his family can never be a real man.”
45. “It takes great strength to own and fix one’s mistakes.”
46. “Strength is revealed in the midst of challenges.”
47. “Life is very interesting. In the end, some of your greatest pains become your greatest strengths.” – Drew Barrymore.
48. “On the left side of a strong woman, stands a strong man; he is strengthened by her character.”
49. “You can’t really be strong until you can see a funny side to things.”
Also Read: 50 Best Short Love Quotes for Her
50. “Unity is strength… when there is teamwork and collaboration, wonderful things can be achieved.” – Mattie Stepanek
51. “Fire is the test of gold, adversity, of strong men.” – Seneca
52. “A hero is an ordinary individual who finds the strength to persevere and endure in spite of overwhelming obstacles.” – Christopher Reeve
53. “If we live truly, we shall see truly. It is as easy for the strong man to be strong, as it is for the weak to be weak.”
54. “Some of us think holding on makes us strong, but sometimes it is letting go.” – Hermann Hesse
55. “The mark of a great man is one who knows when to set aside the important things in order to accomplish the vital ones.”
56. “A man must be big enough to admit his mistakes, smart enough to profit from them, and strong enough to correct them.”
57. “A weak man in a corner is more dangerous than a strong man.”
Also Read: 60 Best Deep Lovemaking Quotes
58. “Strong men always stand for what’s just and true.”
59. Strong men can always afford to be gentle. Only the weak are intent on giving as good as they get.
60. “Legacies are footprints of legends who walked among men.”
61. “The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good.”
Also Read: 50 Best Inspirational Empty Nest Quotes
62. “With the new day comes new strength and new thoughts.”
63. “You were given this life because you are strong enough to live it.”
64. “I have an amazing husband who is a strong man of God. He is very dedicated to me and our family.” – Kim Fields
65. “Most great people have attained their greatest success one step beyond their greatest failure.”
Also Read: 50 Best Deep Emotional Love Quotes
66. “A strong man builds his strength upon powerful beliefs.”
67. “Live your life in such a way that you neither hide nor have a wish to display your life to people.”
68. “A strong man doesn’t hold grudges.”
69. “A wise man becomes free when he is ready to die at any moment.”
70. “I think it takes a truly strong man to cherish a woman.”
71. “The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places.”
72. “You can’t make a weak man strong by making a strong man weak.” – Abraham Lincoln
73. “These are the days for strong men to courageously expose wrong.”
Also Read: 50 Funny Wedding Ring Engraving Quotes
74. “Real men don’t just take life as it comes; they grab it by the horns and make it their own.”
75. “Strength is not about how much you can lift, it’s about how well you can handle what life throws at you.”
76. “Strength does not lie in brute force but in the ability to persevere, adapt, and overcome.”
77. “Strength is not about being fearless; it’s about facing your fears head-on and conquering them.”
Also Read: 50 Best Funny Quotes About Jesus
78. “When you change your thoughts, remember to also change your world.”
79. “The road to success and the road to failure are almost exactly the same.”
80. “Don’t let yesterday take up too much of today.” – Will Rogers
Discover resilience and strength with our handpicked collection of the 80 best strong men quotes, designed to uplift and inspire during tough times. Empower yourself today!